Affiliate Program FAQs
What is the UniKLab.com Affiliate Program?
The UniKlab.com Affiliates Program allows affiliates, publishers, website owners and e-marketers to earn commissions by referring users to UniKlab.com. Affiliates can earn up to 12% every time a user makes a purchase on UniKlab.com site through the affiliate links.Which means a person reference to possible to 300 plus stores.
How does the UniKlab.com Affiliate Program work?
- If you currently have a uniklab.com username and password, you can login to the affiliates site at: https://www.uniklab.com/affiliate-login-page/
- If you do not have a uniklab.com username and password, you can regsiter here: https://www.uniklab.com/affiliate-register-page/
- Once you register with uniklab.com, you will be directed to a screen that allows you to join the affiliates program.
- After signing up, you can get the ad code from the “Marketing Tools” menu, where you will be able to get static banners, carousel banners, search bar widget, or product links. After you specify the details, you can copy the ad code and embed it on your website.
- Once visitors click on the uniklab.com banner or link, or search through the search bar widget, any sales generated from these referrals, will count towards your commission.
- When someone orders something from uniklab.com affiliate stores through your affiliate links, it takes an average of 5 business days to receive the product, and the customer has 15 days to return it. Therefore, all orders that have not passed this mark are considered pending until the customer receives the product and does not return it. These orders will show as pending in the reports section and once they are confirmed, they will move to the confirmed earnings column.
Do I get referral fees on all purchases made by the user?
In order to earn a referral fee, the customer must click on the unique affiliate link on your site or marketing material, visit the uniklab.com website and allocate a store , add products to his or her shopping cart and complete the purchase process. The session begins when the customer clicks through your unique affiliate link and lands on UniKlab.com website and ends when the first of the following events occurs:
- 24 Hours elapse from the customer’s initial click-through
- The customer places an order for a product
Uniklab.com will only pay referral fees on eligible products after order, payment, shipping, and confirmation of no return by the customer as per the UniKlab.com specific return policy.
What are the different marketing tools I can use?
- Banners: Standard Banners: Allow you to get pure HTML Ad Code to display Gif, JPG or PNG banners on your website.
- Product Links: Allow you to generate tracking links for any stores or product URL on UniKlab.com. Just perform product search and based on the results, you can copy the tracking link for each product.
What are the different types of reports available for an affiliate?
- Earnings Report: Displays earnings details broken down by date, clicks, confirmed orders, confirmed items, confirmed conversions, confirmed earnings, and pending earning.
- Orders Report: Displays transactions details including the date, product category, sales value, status, and confirmed earnings.
- Tags Report: Displays sales performance details of tags with the ability to download it in CSV format.
How can I edit my account details?
After you login, access “Account” from email menu, and you will be directed to “My Account” page. Here, you can edit promotion type, promotion details, and phone number. Since your name and email are synched with UniKlab.com, you will not be able to change them here. If you want to change them, you must go to uniklab.com and edit your acocunt details there.
How do I request payment?
After you login, go to “Payment” menu and access the payment page. Then you need to fill out your bank details, including
- Account Holder Name
- Account Number
- Swift – BIC
- Bank Name
- Bank Address
After you fill your bank details, you can request your eligible earnings from the “Payment Request” tab. Please note that in order to request payment, you need to first your bank details. Eligible earnings will be available for withdrawal after the 25th of every month.
What kind of payment methods does UniKlab.com affiliate program supports?
Currently, UniKlab.com affiliate program only supports PayPal.
Where can I place the links to promote UniKlab.com?
You can place UniKlab.com affiliate links in several areas such as:
- Chat apps
- Personal Blogs or own website
- Forums: Forums are a very good places to promote products that are related to the visitor’s interests. You can post your links in a thread comment while recommending the products with a personal message.
- Via email, facebook, twitter, and other social media websites
What is the commission structure for the UniKlab.com Affiliates Program?
The following table illustrates the commission structure for each product category
Product Category UniKlab.us UniKlab.com
- UniKlab – the antiques that matters!
- UniKlab – the art that matters!
- UniKlab – the beauty that matters!
- UniKlab – the celebration that matters!
- UniKlab – the comfort that matters!
- UniKlab – the construction that matters!
- UniKlab – the drive that matters!
- UniKlab – the education that matters!
- UniKlab – the entertainment that matters!
- UniKlab – the feeling that matters!
- UniKlab – the gift that matters!
- UniKlab – the healing that matters!
- UniKlab – the hygiene that matters!
- UniKlab – the ink that matters!
- UniKlab – the literacy that matters!
- UniKlab – the logic that matters!
- UniKlab – the media that matters!
- UniKlab – the origin that matters!
- UniKlab – the play that matters!
- UniKlab – the puppy that matters!
- UniKlab – the sensation that matters!
- UniKlab – the space that matters!
- UniKlab – the style that matters!
- UniKlab – the target that matters!
- UniKlab – the taste that matters!
- UniKlab – the tools that matters!
- UniKlab – the travel that matters!
- UniKlab – the liquor that matters!
Register and become UniKlab affiliate today.[uap-register]